Monday, October 18, 2010

Jane 12/13 months

Crocs store opening in Boulder
Jane gardening at our Thornton house.
Jane reading.
Jane with super snotty nose and arm out of pjs... so sad and cute.
Jane wearing glasses!

2 comments:

Florence Family Blog said...

Cute pics of your little jane! She is seriously getting so big! I Love the reading pics. Reminds me of Bella. She still would choose reading over just about anything. :) Also your place looks cute! Can't wait to see it with the new floors. you better post pics! :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm still in her crib is hot, I can give her something nicer to suck too, only had one that young and still in her crib,, getting hernaked was so hot, feeling her warm, wet, soft mouth sucking me, I was shocked how much she kicked, bucked and waved her arms when I ate herpussy she loved having done