Hey everyone! I am now working at a salon! I guess not having a salon in my house got to me, so I started working this week at Toppers Hair Studio. All my Thornton peeps, I know it is a drive, so I totally understand if you can't make it, but if you decide that you want to... I would be so happy! And it would be a good time to catch up since I don't get to see you very often.
If you would like to come visit me at my new salon... here is the info.
6700 Lookout Rd
Boulder, CO 80301
And call 720-310-0185 to make an appt (this is just a google voice number that I set up so I am still making all my own appointments, but if you would rather call my regular number, that's fine too.)
Also, for all of my existing clientele, the prices will stay the same. However, if you ever refer someone to me, my prices have gone up. I am now paying booth rent which equals my costs have gone up!!! So, my current prices are: (Remember, if you have come to me before, the price will be the same)
Women's Haircut $35
Men's Haircut $20
Haircut and Color starting at $85
Hope to see you soon!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Come visit my new salon!
Posted by Natalie at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Um, I would FLY to get my hair done by you to get those killer prices!!!
PS my blog is private so if you want an invite, email me
meaganbriggs3@gmail.com
Okay Nat, I think it's time for you to update your personal blog!!! I want some pictures of Jane and your new house!!
-Ashley May
Post a Comment