Monday, October 18, 2010

Eating cookies in a restaurant on Pearl Street... Jane kept putting her feet up like this.
Hanging out on Pearl Street.

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE IN BOULDER! Zach now rides his bike to work and I get the car! woot! Before pics:
Kitchen.
Dining area...
Front room.

I will post pictures of the new paint job, but we still plan on replacing the tile around the fireplace and the floors are disgusting!

2 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

You guys are so good with adding color, I can't wait to see all the fun things you do. The bike on the wall looks like every house I've ever been to in Boulder! Jane will have such a great time growing up there, Boulder has a million fun things (like Pearl Street), which you already know. Tell her to take more naps so you can update!

Travis and Jana said...

We love all the pics of Jane! It makes us miss her even more! We can't believe she is reading already! How did you do it?! What will Jane do next????
So do you guys like your new house better or do you miss the condo?
We love the new paint!