First thing we did on Friday was go on over to Grimaldi's a super delicious pizza place recommended to us by several sources... we waited in line for ONE hour and 15 minutes! (It would have been at least another 15 minutes had we been a larger group)
So while we were in line I went to stand in line at the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory (for 20 min.) so that we could have some deliciousness while waiting!
Inside Grimaldi's... it is very small in there!
MMM... our delicious pizza!!!
We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. I LOVED it!!! That white line in the middle is supposed to seperate bikers and walkers... let's just say that if I was a biker I would be extremely annoyed!
We also went to the MOMA (Museum of Modern Arts) it's free on Friday nights and the line was half way around a NYC block! We hesitated but after all we had just waited in line for 1 hour and 15 minutes for pizza....
Thursday, April 8, 2010
NYC day two!
Posted by Natalie at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
i love Grimaldi's
i need to make a little trip to brooklyn to get my pizza fix!
i love Grimaldi's
i need to make a little trip to brooklyn to get my pizza fix!
um.... you sure that pizza was good?? It looks questionable :)
1 hr and 15 minss????dat must b a gooodddd pizza
Oh my goodness, that pizza looks DELICIOUS! Ahh. I really want some pizza now. Hehe.
I have always wanted to live in Denver, so I loved looking around your blog! :)
hey buddy
nice blog. come and check mine too. it's about music reviews:
http://dotmusicreview.blogspot.com/
I love the MOMA!!
http://rstricklin.blogspot.com/
aion Top 100 Private Server
Don't know what it was that got you there....and it looked as if Jane stayed home? Very fun. I love traveling with my hubby. Fond memories. I'm going to NYC in November to do the NYC Marathon! I got in, and it's somewhat hard to do, so I'm going with a group of friends. Don't think we'll make it to the pizza so I"ll take your word for it! Lemme know if you're coming home for a visit so I can say hi!
I like the picture of the blank canvases on the bottom. I really do not get modern art. I think our babies around less than a month apart! It's so crazy that I randomly started following your fashion blog. I hope life is going great! Looks like it
Post a Comment