Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My trip home part 3 everything else

Ashley came over the first day I was home and brought Baylor. It was really funny because Baylor didn't want anything to do with me or my mom but absolutely LOVED Zach. And this is how it looked most of the time. Zach sitting with no emotion on his face while Baylor played on him. SO FUNNY!



This is the only picture I have of Jane on Easter... sad I know... anyways she is wearing a really cute dress from her Aunt Jana and Uncle Travis. Thanks guys!
And here is Daddy-O holding Jane. I usually don't care if people wash their hands before holding her, but my dad had just gotten off work and his hands were filthy, so for the very first time, I asked someone to wash their hands before holding her.
And what we came for (and only got one picture of) Matt's wedding. And yes, Zach does have a mustache...

7 comments:

LieslPie said...

love the mustache Zach!!! those pictures of zach hold the baby boy are hilarious. i LOVE your blog background......soooooooo cute.

Rachel said...

First of all, lovin' the 'stache. Second, the pictures of Zach are classic. They'll definitely go down as classics.

Almira said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tulip festival pictures--they look so surreal! Oh, and thanks for the link to the vintage Hem site--I'd found that site before but wanted to try to make my own...plus I wasn't sure if it'd come before the dance. I'll have to try it.

One thing you might like (totally unrelated, but I found it on jenmagazine.com) is: http://www.hapari.com/half-tees/ --they're the best for wearing under a strappy summer dress or a shirt that's too low cut plus you don't have to commit to a "whole" shirt that gets bunchy! I did have to get a size bigger than I usually wear because I think they're made for little Utah people, lol. Oh, and I love your new blog background--you can actually see the pictures now! I almost put it as my background last week, but I'm glad I didn't or that would've been the end-of-the-world embarrassing.

Travis and Jana said...

I have so say that I thought that dress was so cute on the rack but seeing it on Jane . . . I know it's cute! We're glad you like it too.

Brannigan said...

1) Jane is freaking cute
2) Matt got married?!

Alisa Florence Photography "The Blog" said...

Wow we must have similar taste because Bella has a dress made out of that same material (her easter dress) but a little different in her size!

Alisa Florence Photography "The Blog" said...

oh and zach still have a mustache? lol Weird! :P