Jane LOVES her baths. Every time we put her in the water she just sinks in and puts her legs up. I think this was taken at about 4 weeks.
This is how her hair naturally dries so I was taking a picture of her hair and she looks like she is pushing the camera away.
And this one is funny because to me she totally looks like she is posing for the camera. Cute girl!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Jane's first month of life... (At least the ones I haven't posted yet.) Okay, who can tell me how to get my writing above the first picture? I have no clue, it seems like no matter what I do it pushes my writing to the bottom... any ideas? Thanks!

9 comments:
POST your pictures first, and then write above them.. Its really hard for me to do too. But you just have to keep hitting the left arrow to go over the pics.
Adorable pictures! I love them!
You can copy and paste your text as well. Jane's adorable.
What I do is click on "edit html" to move things around. Each photo shows up as a chink of ugly code, basically text between tags < like this blah blah> Your own text will look normal.
If you can identify each chunk/picture, just copy and paste the code so it's all in the right order.
Hope that helps!
pushing the camera away or practicing her kung fu?
Oh her hair cracks me up! The girls loved the shower! It was so good to see you. Come back and do hair. I promise I'll get you a clientle of at least a couple dozen people!
SO cute! Your little Jane has the most ADORABLE mouth! Like a little baby dolls! I love it! I hope you guys are doing awesome. I lost my cell phone...again. But we have just moved into our house finally, so I'm hoping it will turn up. In the meantime if you ever want to call, call Ryan's phone first! :)
I still can't beleive how adorable she is. It was awesome to see you and hang out.. can't wait til you come back!!!
Okay, first of all, Jane is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. It is amazing how I think she is the perfect mix of you and Zach. I can see both of you in her.
Okay, now . . . you can move the pictures Natalie! Just click and hold on to one of the pictures and drag it below your text. You can move the pictures around this way too if you want them in a different order. Hope that helps!
shame about the washcloth I like babypussy the best
Post a Comment